Effective Date: January 1, 2016
Information We Collect
We may collect and store personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, and/or other information that you voluntarily provide to us online while using a Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The information we may collect about you may include, without limitation:
- contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- your date of birth;
- information about your residence, such as whether you rent or own your residence, the length of time at your residence, and your monthly payment;
- employment information, such as the name of your employer, your job title, and the duration of your employment; and
- your monthly income.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through our Sites. For example, we may collect:
- information about the devices you use to access our Sites (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of use of our Sites (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- information regarding actions taken on our Sites (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
This information allows us, among other things, to improve our Sites, products, and services and to measure traffic on our Sites.
We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experiences with our Sites. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when users use our Sites, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit our Sites, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of our Sites where you may have entered preference information before. We may also use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) to access cookies and to count users who visit our Sites or open HTML-formatted email messages we have sent.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, such as:
- send you information or materials, or complete transactions, you request;
- respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- evaluate, customize, and improve the features of our Sites, our products and services, and advertising that appear on our Sites;
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Links to Third Party Sites
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may share personal information about you:
- to trusted third parties we use to support our business and to other companies with which we have cooperative relationships;
- to third party auto loan and auto sales companies;
- as required by law or legal process;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, users of our Sites or others;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures; and
- otherwise with your consent.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make any information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We are not responsible for any use of such information by third parties.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Sites.
If you provide your email address to us, you agree that we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, marketing communications, and other information via email. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. Please be aware that there may be a brief period before we are able to process your opt out during which you may continue to receive promotional emails from us.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, you can opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from any lists used for these purposes or that may be given or sold to third parties.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Our Sites, products, and services are not directed to, and EasyAuto 123 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please email us at email@example.com.