Effective: January 1, 2016
- collect information from a Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access a Site or gain unauthorized access to a Site;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of a Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” a Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm a Site or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using a Site;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on a Site or in any Content; or
- access or use a Site or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Motor Vehicle Loan Matching Services. EasyAuto 123 may offer motor vehicle loan comparison and matching services on one or more of our Sites (“Matching Services”), explained in more detail below.3.1 Submission of Application. The Matching Services may enable you to obtain multiple motor vehicle loan conditional offers through our network of financial institutions, motor vehicle dealerships, and other providers (“Partners”). By submitting a EasyAuto 123 application, you:
- understand that you are submitting an inquiry as to an automobile loan(s) through EasyAuto 123 to each of the Partners to whom your inquiry is transmitted;
- certify that all of the information you have provided in the application is true, accurate, and complete;
- consent to receive important notices, disclosures, and other communications from us and Partners in electronic form;
- extend an express invitation to Partners to contact you to assist you with your motor vehicle loan application(s) and subsequent transactions (a) by phone at the number(s) you provide, and you hereby consent to any such calls even if your phone number is on any “do not call” list and (b) by email at the email address you provide, and you hereby consent to any such email so it will not be considered spam or unauthorized by any law, rule, or regulation (including, without limitation, Canada’s anti-spam legislation);
- acknowledge and agree that Partners may obtain consumer reports about you from various sources, including national credit reporting agencies; and
- authorize EasyAuto 123 to (a) sell and/or otherwise disclose personal and other information about you to Partners which may be able to assist you in purchasing a vehicle; and (b) provide reports on the status of your motor vehicle loan application(s), including without limitation information concerning whether you pre-qualify for a loan, which Partner’s loan offer (if any) you choose to accept, whether your application for credit is denied, and whether you accept a loan from that Partner. You waive any and all claims against EasyAuto 123 and its employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, and suppliers for the acts or omissions of Partners with regard to their use or disclosure of any of the foregoing information. Some Partners may require additional information prior to providing an offer. In these situations, the Partner(s) will contact you directly to discuss your loan request and to discuss the specific terms of your offer(s).
3.2 Additional Terms. EasyAuto 123 is not a lender or a creditor, and does not extend credit, provide loans, or make credit or loan decisions in connection with loans or other products or services provided by Partners. We do not, and will not, make any coverage or credit decision with any Partner referred to you.
We do not endorse or recommend the products or services of any particular Partner, and we are not your agent or an agent of any Partner. You must rely on your own judgment in deciding which, if any, Partner, product, or service best suits your needs and financial means. Partners are solely responsible for any and all products and services they provide to you, and you agree that EasyAuto 123 shall not be liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such products or services, including any fees charged by a Partner. You understand that Partners may keep your EasyAuto 123 application information and any other information provided by EasyAuto 123 or received by such Partners in the processing of your inquiry, whether or not you are qualified for any product or service they offer or if you acquire a product or service from them. You agree to notify a particular Partner directly if you no longer want to receive communications from them.
3.3 No Guarantees. We do not make any representations or warranties regarding any quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage, products, or services offered or provided by Partners, nor do we guarantee that such quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage, products, or services are the best available. We do not guarantee acceptance into any particular loan program or specific loan terms or conditions with any Partner; loan approval standards are established and maintained solely by individual Partners. A Partner’s conditional loan offer may be subject to market conditions, approval, and qualification. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement.
3.4 Fees. We do not currently charge users a fee for the Matching Services, however we may at any time elect to charge fees for the Matching Services or other products and/or services we provide, and we will notify you of those charges at the time that we offer services for a fee. Partners may pay us marketing lead generation fees for the Matching Services we provide, and your use of the Matching Services constitutes your agreement to this compensation arrangement.
- Ownership. The Sites (including the Content) are owned by EasyAuto 123 and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered marks of EasyAuto 123 and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and EasyAuto 123, EasyAuto 123 is and shall remain the sole owner of the Sites and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and EasyAuto 123 via a Site or in connection with the products and/or services we offer use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Changes to a Site. EasyAuto 123 reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) a Site or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that EasyAuto 123 will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Informational Purposes Only. The information we provide on the Sites is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute professional advice. We urge you to obtain the advice of a financial advisor or other qualified professional who is fully aware of your individual circumstances before you make any financial decisions.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
10.1 Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND EasyAuto 123 HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER EasyAuto 123 NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EasyAuto 123 MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER EasyAuto 123 NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH EasyAuto 123 REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
10.3 Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 10 may not apply to you.
- Third Party Materials. Our Sites may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that EasyAuto 123 is not responsible for any Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. EasyAuto 123 does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
13.1 Geographic Restrictions. The products and services we provide are only available to residents of Canada, and the products and services provided by our Partners may be geographically limited. Products and services available to residents of Canada may not be available in all provinces. We make no claims that the Sites or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of Canada. Access to and use of the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Sites from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.